This Pass may be issued to;
- Dependent wife;
- Near relatives.
REQUIREMENTS FOR DEPENDANT PASS
- Application form dully filled;
- Security Bond form dully filled (attached with stamp duty worth 500 TSH) form Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA);
- Copy of applicant’s valid passport;
- Passport copy of the dependant;
- Covering letter;
- Copy of marriage certificate for dependant wife;
- Five passport size photographs;
- In case of renewal- previous Dependant Pass should be attached;
- Copy of Birth Certificate for dependent children
- Copy of Birth Certificate if the dependant is a parent;
NOTE: A male child who is above 18 years old is not entitled to be dependent.
IN TRANSIT PASS
This pass may be issued to a foreigner for the purpose of passing through the United Republic of Tanzania to a destination outside the United Republic. Validity of the In-transit Pass shall not exceed seven days.
A SPECIAL PASS
This Pass may be issued to a foreigner living in or entering the United Republic of Tanzania in order to afford him an opportunity to apply for and obtain a Residence Permit or Pass or complete any immigration formality.
A VISITORS PASS
This Pass may be issued to a prospective visitor to the United Republic of Tanzania for the purpose of:-
- Spending holidays
- Travelling or
- Attending court
- Obtaining medical treatment or
- Any other sufficient reasons.
NOTE: The validity of Visitors pass shall not exceed 90 days or six months for citizens of the EAC Member States.
- Re- entry pass may be issued to any person lawfully entitled to re- enter the United Republic of Tanzania after a journey to any place outside Tanzania.
- A Re-entry Pass shall be valid for such period not exceeding the period of the validity of Residence Permit.
Business Pass may be issued for single or multiple entries to a person from the country whose nationals do not require Visa to enter the United Republic of Tanzania for the purpose of temporarily conducting business, trade, profession or assignment. The validity of Business Visa is three months and it is non- extendable.
Migrant Pass is issued to persons of African descent from neighbouring countries who migrated into the United Republic before 1972 and continues to reside without having a passport or identification from their countries of origin.
STUDENT’S PASS 1
Student’s Pass 1 is issued to any person studying in approved training establishments in the country including children of persons legally residing in the country who are above the age of 18 years.
STUDENT’S PASS 2
Student’s Pass 2 is issued to children of persons legally residing in the country who are below the age of 18 years and have not been endorsed in their parents Residence Permits.
|Pass||Fees in USD||Fees for E.A Countries||Fees in TSH|
|Dependant Pass for foreigner Wife Married to Tanzanian Husband||-||-||100,000|
|Re- Entry Pass||50||50||-|
|Student Pass 2||100||Gratis||-|